Monday, February 4, 2019
People with intellectual and developmental disabilities - including Autism - perform short acts. Actors agree on a theme for ensemble music and dance performances, and then each actor works with the choreographer and music director to develop solo and small group music, dance or drama performances.
- When: Monday, February 4, 2019 (7:30 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Where: AMP powered by Strathmore, 11810 Grand Park Ave, North Bethesda, MD 22206 map
- Fee: $15 adults, $5 for students
- Volunteer Info: backstage/onstage support
- Contact: Colleen Siler, (301) 5654567-4567
- For more information: click here