Saturday, April 27, 2019
Supplemental Activity after the WUDL Regular Season. Students debate about a financial literacy topic after participating in several workshops to help them learn the concepts. No experience needed, volunteer training video and breakfast session available. Financial background preferred. Every adult that volunteers allows 4 more students to participate.
- When: Saturday, April 27, 2019 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Where: Friendship Collegiate Academy (Tentative) , 4095 Minnesota Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019 map
- Volunteer Info: Judging Debates, some operational opportunities also available
- Contact: David Trigaux, (202) 770-7887
- For more information: click here