- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: 1) Children's Life Skills - Help children gain the necessary skills to transition into pre-school well. Must be able to volunteer on a Thursday night from 7:15-9:15pm.
2) Helpline Worker - Provide referrals to callers. Must be available daytime hours, M-F.
3) Fundraising & Awareness Planner - Plan a small event within your own community.
4) Joseph's Coat Thrift Shop - Provide assistance with pricing, sorting, moving, and displaying donated items.
5) Special events - Assist with planning and executing special events throughout the year.
6) Professional Volunteer - Provide professional services to clients in your area of expertise. (Depends on needs of clients.) E.g., present a workshop at our Life Skills Workshops held on Thursdays from 7:30-9pm.
7) Group volunteering - Rake leaves, help set-up, serve & clean-up at a special event, etc.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: individual/adult; adult groups of less than 5; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams
- Hours Needed: business hours during the week; evenings during the week; daytime on the weekend