Saturday, March 13, 2010
Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Picaassso, Gris, Ravel, Faure, Isadora Duncan…it was all happening in Paris in the 20’s where a tremendous surge of creative activity converged to confound and revitalize a world shaken by the Great War. Join acclaimed American Chamber Players, special guest Martin Goldsmith of XM Radio and renowned Isadora Duncan dancer Ingrid Zimmer as we summon the spirit of the “lost generation” of innovative young artists who flocked to Paris in the 20’s.
- When: Saturday, March 13, 2010 (8:00 PM)
- Where: Dumbarton United Methodist Church, 3133 Dumbarton Street NW, Washington, DC 20007 map
- Fee: $32 adults; $28 seniors
- Volunteer Info: Usher, hand out programs, tear tickets, work at the concert cafe.
- Contact: Lauren Eskovitz, (202) 965-2000 ext 103
- For more information: click here