Saturday, May 4, 2013
Bethany House of Northern Virginia will host it's 2nd Annual Garden of Light event on Saturay, May 4 on the Rooftop Terrace of the Holiday Inn and Suites in Alexandria, Va. The event will feature delectable refreshments, live music, a client speaker and a silent auction with many one-of a kind packages donated by local area businesses. Tickets are $55.00 per person and can be purchased online at http://gardenoflight2013.eventbrite.com/#.
- When: Saturday, May 4, 2013 (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
- Where: Holiday Inn and Suites (Old Town, Alexandria, VA), First Street, Alexadria, VA 22314 map
- Fee: $55.00 per person
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers are needed to assist with: 1- Set up for the event to include unloading supplies, setting up auction tables, registration tables and other decorations 2 - Clean up volunteers to assist with packing up supplies, disposing of trash, assisting guests with transporting auction purchase to their vehicles, etc. 3 - We are seeking a volunteer with an interest in photography to capture the elegance of this outdoor event. Volunteer must have their own camera equipment.
- Contact: Jasmin Witcher, (703) 658-9500
- For more information: click here