Friday, September 6, 2013
This event features a decadent mix of chocolate & fashion including: - A delicious Chocolate Fashion Show where chefs decorate models in beautiful chocolate couture - More than 50 sweet and savory tasting stations and an open bar for you to enjoy, including a special celebration of Italian culture and cuisine - A raffle campaign with fabulous prizes and proceeds supporting book donations to children in need Proceeds from Charity in Chocolate help The Heart of America Foundation provide books to children in the DC metropolitan area who have little or nothing to read at home.
- When: Friday, September 6, 2013 (6:00 PM - 9:00 AM)
- Where: Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C., 1330 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20024 map
- Fee: $110 Guest, tickets discounted for groups of 10 or more, VIP tickets also available
- Contact: Daniel Horgan, (202) 347-6278
- For more information: click here