Sunday, October 18, 2015
Run or walk with JCADA to promote healthy relationships and help end domestic and dating abuse. Proceeds from the JCADA 5K Event support the critical, life-saving services JCADA provides for the Greater Washington community. JCADA delivers comprehensive services to victims of domestic and dating abuse while simultaneously working to break the cycle of abuse in future generations through community education and prevention initiatives. All of our clinical services are free to ensure fewer barriers to victims seeking help. JCADA is committed to empowering victims of domestic and dating abuse to obtain safe environments for themselves and their children. We invite community members of any age to join us! The JCADA 5K Event will feature a morning of family friendly activities that promote healthy relationships and discussions about empowerment and confidence inspired by AWARE, JCADA’s dating abuse prevention initiative.
- When: Sunday, October 18, 2015 (8:30 AM - 11:30 AM)
- Where: Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy, 13300 Arctic Avenue, Rockville, MD 20853 map
- Fee: $36 adults; FREE for kids 10 & under
- Contact: Kira Doar, (301) 315-8040
- For more information: click here