Saturday, October 23, 2021
Hope for Henry is celebrating its 18th anniversary on Saturday, October 23, 2021, at Capital Turnaround in downtown DC in style. The event will feature dinner and specialty cocktails, a dynamic program, and phenomenal silent and live auctions with unique items and experiences. The After-Party will feature world-renowned hip-hop, funk, and jazz saxophonist Mike Phillips known for his work with Stevie Wonder and Prince. Come attired in sparkles and sneakers, ready to dance the night away!
- When: Saturday, October 23, 2021 (6:30 AM - 11:30 PM)
- Where: Capital Turnaround, 770 M Street, SE, Washington, DC 20003 map
- Fee: $5000 for Half Table (4 seats); $10,000 Table (10 seats); $1250 (Ticket); $250 (After-Party)
- Contact: Laurie Strongin, (202) 813-3385
- For more information: click here