- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: * Service Events - participating in and/or helping lead volunteer environmental service projects including stream and roadway cleanups, invasive plant removals, and storm drain marking.
* Energy Masters - improving energy and water conservation in the homes of residents of affordable housing buildings (done after completing 6-week training program.)
* Educational Outreach - delivering environmental education programs to Arlington County schools, covering topics including energy, recycling and habitat (using prepared lesson plans and kits).
* Administrative Support – helping with office projects including mailings and data entry.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: individual/adult; adult groups of less than 5; individual/high school; families with children; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams
- Hours Needed: business hours during the week; daytime on the weekend