- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: Opportunities for volunteering at DASH include Tuesday evening Art Group Volunteer; Tutoring, Yoga, and Community Advocate to help plan and host drives and fundraisers for DASH.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: individual/adult; individual/college; adult groups of less than 5; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams
- Hours Needed: business hours during the week; evenings during the week
Events seeking volunteers
- When: Saturday, June 23, 2018 (7:00 AM - 9:30 AM)
- Where: Metropolitan Branch Trail, 680 Rhode Island Ave, NE, Washington, DC 20002 map
- Volunteer Info: Volunteer stations include the water station on the trail, turnaround stations, cheerleaders along the trail, and bag drop. To sign up, click the link below!
- Contact: Meghan McDonough, (202) 462-3274 ext 101
- For more information: click here