- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: Each of CMR's five programs relies upon the generosity of our volunteers:
1.Elderly Ministries: Volunteer callers and visitors (one a week); Manna Food Deliveries (once a month)
2. Language Outreach Program: teacher assistants, tutors, child care providers (Tues & Thursday nights; interpreters for parents
3. Rockville Emergency Assistance Program: Intake Coordinators;
4. The Kaseman Health Clinic: Interpreters, Administrative Assistants, Nurses, Medical Assistants.
5. Housing: Volunteers to offer Life Skill instructions
Interpreters are needed for all the programs: Spanish and Chinese ( Mandarin)/
In addition we need volunteers to help during the holiday season, organizing holiday food and gift baskets.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: individual/adult; adult groups of less than 5; individual/high school; families with children; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams
- Hours Needed: business hours during the week; evenings during the week; daytime on the weekend