- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: Third Thursday Crafting:
- The warm weather is finally here! We’re back every Third Thursday of the month with some of your favorite #craftforacause activities (along with some exciting new ones). Volunteers will craft hats and tutus for children to wear during our performances in children's hospitals and care facilities. Join us on the Monroe Street Market Arts Walk for open local vendors, live music, and activities for the whole family. Confirm your seats now for our event that’s already selling out fast.
Second Saturday Crafting:
- Our popular "craft for a cause" volunteer events are back! Join us on the Second Saturday of every month for a truly creative volunteer opportunity. Allow yourselves to unwind and create hats, tutus, and other kid-friendly giveaways for children to wear during our performances in children's hospitals and care facilities. Everything you create will be used to help children escape into the world of "make believe."
Corporate Costume Collectives:
- Make a difference by having your company give back. We are always looking for fantastic corporate partners to help us make costumes. No sewing skills required! You don't even have to leave the office! Let us come to you so that your employees can stop by the event for as long as they're able to. Our corporate volunteer program offers companies a wonderful opportunity to host a fun team building activity. These opportunities start at $950, which will be used to help us continue our programming in all of our facilities.
Fun Fridays (by appointment):
- Have a small group of volunteers looking to make a meaningful impact? Our FridayFunday event might be the best fit for you! Join us at our office to create costumes and props for children to use during our interactive performances in hospitals.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: individual/adult; individual/college; adult groups of less than 5; adult groups of 6 or more, including corporate teams
- Hours Needed: business hours during the week; evenings during the week; daytime on the weekend