Saturday, April 27, 2013
In JUST BE, Artistic Director Shannon Quinn leads REVISION dance company in exploring the raw emotions and personal experiences of working with people with disabilities. The evening length modern dance work invites the audience and dancers to focus on the abilities of individuals, instead of the challenges and stereotypes associated with disabilities.
- When: Saturday, April 27, 2013 (8:00 PM)
- Where: Dance Place, 3225 8th Street NE, Washington, DC 20017 map
- Fee: $22 General Admission; $17 Members, Seniors, Teachers and Artists; $10 College Students; $8 Children (17 and under)
- Contact: Carolyn Kamrath, (202) 269-1608
- For more information: click here