Saturday, June 29, 2013
A fusion of dance, shadow play and live music, artistic director Angella Fosterís Stargazing tells the story of the starry night from the spectacular death of a star to the backyard splendor of Bee Branch, Arkansas. Resident Artist Wayles Haynes weaves together family lore, fashion and mid-century Americana in The 50s Front. Artist co-presentation.
- When: Saturday, June 29, 2013 (8:00 PM)
- Where: Dance Place, 3225 8th Street NE, Washington, DC 20017 map
- Fee: $22 General Admission; $17 Members, Seniors, Teachers and Artists; $10 College Students; $8 Children (17 and under)
- Contact: Carolyn Kamrath, (202) 269-1608
- For more information: click here