Saturday, April 6, 2013
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Greater Washington D.C.’s Red Shoe 5K Run & Walk helps children heal faster and better. April 6th. Race starts 9:00 AM – Kids Fun Run at 8:45am. Registration 7:30am. 2303 Dulles Station Blvd., Herndon, VA. Family friendly Red Shoe 5K is for racers, leisure walkers and runners. Prizes, awards & surprises. Kids can get community service hours. Cost: Adults $35 pp until March 6th, $40 until March 31, $45 after March 31. Kids $25. Team & Family discounts. Kids in strollers free. Sign up on-line now at www.redshoe5K.org or call 703.698.7080.
- When: Saturday, April 6, 2013 (9:00 AM)
- Where: Dulles Station, 2303 Dulles Station Boulevard, Herndon, VA 20171 map
- Fee: Adults $35 until March 6; Kids $25; Adults $40 until March 31; $45 after March 31.
- Volunteer Info: • Volunteers needed for our Red Shoe 5K April 6th. 2 shifts 6:30AM - 8:30AM & 8AM – 11AM. Water and food stations; Set up, registration, Greeters/Parking Directors, Floaters, making sure our guests have fun. Volunteers get the much-coveted dri-fit 5k shirt for free and snacks and beverages are provided throughout the day. Contact Rachel: email@example.com or at 703.698.7080.
- Contact: Rachel, (703) 698-7080 ext 220
- For more information: click here