Thursday, September 26, 2013
Long-time ANS support and current Executive Director, Neal Fitzpatrick, plans to retire in September after 33 years of service. Since Neal has been such a passionate advocate for protecting our local water resources and natural spaces, it seems fitting that his legacy include a fund established in his name that would support the mobilization of people of all ages to protect and restore streams in the greater DC region. To honor Neal and to build his Legacy Fund, we have planned a number of festive events! Join us for a farewell dinner to Neal on Thursday, September 26th, at 5:30pm at Woodend Sanctuary. All ANS Volunteers and current and former staff members are invited. Dinner and drinks will be served. There is a suggested donation of $15 per person (all of which is a tax-deductible gift). RSVP by Friday, September 20th, to Pam Oves at email@example.com or 301-652-9188 x16. We hope to see you there!
- When: Thursday, September 26, 2013 (5:30 PM)
- Where: Woodend Sanctuary, 8940 Jones Mill Road, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
- Fee: $15 suggested donation (fully tax-deductible)
- Contact: Pam Oves, (301) 652-9188 ext 16
- For more information: click here