Saturday, August 24, 2013
The Anacostia Watershed Society has been experimenting with a stationary device built to strain the trash from the flowing waters of Nash Run, located adjacent the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in Northeast DC. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the trash challenges of the Anacostia and what is being done to address it. We need your help to keep the trash trap clean and functioning well! Contact Maddie at 301-699-6204 ext. 109 or email@example.com to sign up!
- When: Saturday, August 24, 2013 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Where: , Intersection of Anacostia Ave. NE and Douglas Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20019 map
- Volunteer Info: See above.
- Contact: Madeline Koenig, (301) 699-6204 ext 109
- For more information: click here