Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Volunteer Opportunity at the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Children’s National Medical Center Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC) of Greater Washington DC needs volunteers to work a weekly 3 hour shift in the Ronald McDonald Family Room® located at Children’s National Medical Center (CNMC). Shifts are seven days a week: 9AM to Noon, Noon to 3PM, 3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM. Volunteers will be cross trained by both RMHC and CNMC. A commitment of two shifts a month/60 hours a year is required. Contact: Karen Judson, email@example.com. www.rmhc.greaterdc.org.
- When: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 (9:00 AM)
- Where: Children's National Medical Center (CNMC), 111 Michigan Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20310 map
- Volunteer Info: Greeting and helping families, coordinate family programming activities and more.
- Contact: Karen Judson, (202) 529-8204
- For more information: click here