Friday, April 25, 2014
Established in 1993, the Fairfax County Volunteer Service Awards serve as a community-wide celebration of volunteerism. The Awards honor individuals, groups, and organizations that have given outstanding volunteer service through a broad range of activities and programs. Over the last 20 years, Volunteer Fairfax has recognized more than 3,000 individuals for their commitment to the community.
- When: Friday, April 25, 2014 (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM)
- Where: The Waterford at Springfield, 6715 Commerce Street, Springfield, VA 22150 map
- Fee: $40 for nonprofit and individual guests; $55 for corporate guests.
- Contact: Sara Kreitzer, Special Events Coordinator, (703) 246-7957
- For more information: click here