Saturday, January 18, 2014
We will remove several species of invasive plants such as Wineberry, Amur honeysuckle, Wintercreeper, and Porcelainberry. Please wear long clothes and workboots as the work may be muddy and there are plenty of thorny plants present. Tools and gloves will be provided, but your own work gloves and hand clippers are useful tools to bring. This event will be led by the Sangha's Conservation Coordinator, Matt Bright.
- When: Saturday, January 18, 2014 (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM)
- Where: Marie Butler Leven Preserve, 1501 Kirby Road, McLean , VA 22101 map
- Volunteer Info: Remove invasive species
- Contact: Matt Bright, (703) 764-4830
- For more information: click here