Saturday, March 22, 2014
Don't pack up your ski goggles just yet! Bid farewell to the chilly winter months with WABA's first organized bike ride of the season. Join 500 winter warrior bicyclists of all ages and experience levels at the House of Sweden on the morning of Sat., March 22 for a fun, noncompetitive ride through D.C. and Maryland. Fifteen-mile, 31-mile, and 59-mile routes are available (please note these route lengths are approximate). At the ride's end, all riders are invited to the House of Sweden for blueberry soup, a Swedish tradition.
- When: Saturday, March 22, 2014 (7:45 AM - 1:00 PM)
- Where: House of Sweden, 2900 K St. NW, Washington, DC 20007 map
- Fee: $20 - WABA members; $40 non members
- Volunteer Info: We need volunteers at the House of Sweden to help run rider check in and greet riders when they return for the blueberry soup, as well as ride marshals to help guide the bicyclists safely on the ride.
- Contact: WABA, (202) 518-0524
- For more information: House of Sweden 2900 K St. NW Washington DC 20007