Sunday, March 30, 2014
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Greater Washington D.C.’s Red Shoe 5K Run & Walk helps children heal faster and better. March 30th. Race starts 9:00 AM – Kids Fun Run at 8:45am. 2303 Dulles Station Blvd., Herndon, VA. Family friendly Red Shoe 5K is for racers, leisure walkers and runners. Prizes, family activities and games, awards & surprises. Kids can get community service hours. Cost: Adults $40 until March 23, $45 thru race day. Kids $25. Team & Family discounts. Kids in strollers & leashed dogs free. Sign up on-line now at www.redshoe5K.org or call 202.529.8204.
- When: Sunday, March 30, 2014 (9:00 AM)
- Where: , 2303 Dulles Station Blvd., Herndon, VA 20171 map
- Fee: Adults $40 until March 23, $45 thru race day. Kids $25.
- Volunteer Info: Three different volunteer shifts - 1st Shift-6:00am-9:15am, 2ND Shift- 8:45am-12:00pm and All Day Shift-6:00am-12:00pm. We will need support setting up for the race, help with all of our family friendly activities and also cheering the runners on as they run by. For more information, please contact Kristen Claus at email@example.com or (202) 529-8204.
- Contact: Kristen, (202) 529-8204
- For more information: click here