Sunday, March 23, 2014
Put your feet in motion on Sunday, March 23 at the 2014 Bright Beginnings 5K for homeless children and families in DC. Bright Beginnings, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization that provides educational, therapeutic, health and family services free of charge to homeless infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, and their families. All proceeds from the 5K directly support Bright Beginnings’ programming that prepares young children for kindergarten and helps their families get back on their feet. Run, walk, or join the stroller brigade, and set up a fundraiser to help us raise $25k for DC's homeless children!
- When: Sunday, March 23, 2014 (8:00 AM)
- Where: West Potomac Park at Hains Point, Ericcson Circle at Ohio Drive SW, Washington, DC 20037 map
- Fee: $30 per adult; $20 kids 12 and under
- Contact: Whitney Faison, (202) 842-9090
- For more information: click here