Friday, April 25, 2014
Come enjoy dinner (hot soup, bread and dessert) prepared by top area chefs and choose a handmade ceramic bowl to take home. Enjoy live music and view interesting information about poverty in our area. Organized by Giving Circle of Hope. All proceeds benefit Food for Others.
- When: Friday, April 25, 2014 (5:30 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Where: Floris United Methodist Church, 13600 Frying Pan Road, Herndon, VA 20171 map
- Fee: $25 per person in advance, $30 per person at the door
- Volunteer Info: Dishwashing. To volunteer please contact Evelyn firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Beth at email@example.com by Friday, March 28.
- Contact: Vincenza Githens, (703) 207-9173
- For more information: click here