Saturday, November 1, 2014
Join Suited for Change as we receive large clothing donations of fall and winter clothes. Our suiting program provides professional attire, shoes and matching accessories to low-income women who are entering the job market or who have recently started a new job. Clients meet one-on-one with trained volunteers, also known as "wardrobe consultants," who assist them in assembling a professional wardrobe.
- When: Saturday, November 1, 2014 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Where: , 1010 Vermont Ave; Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005 map
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers are needed to help SFC receive large clothing donations dropped off by residents curbside.
- Contact: Daniella Burgos, (202) 293-0351
- For more information: click here