Sunday, May 3, 2015
The 34th annual Step ALIVE! Walkathon will raise funds for ALIVE!ís Child Development Center (CDC), a full-day preschool program serving children of low-income working parents. The CDC is the only NAEYC-accredited, full-day, year-round preschool in the city that offers a sliding scale fee for tuition. Proceeds from the walkathon help bridge the gap between what families can afford to pay and what it costs to provide a quality education and environment for these children. Join us afterward for a picnic featuring prizes and music.
- When: Sunday, May 3, 2015 (1:15 PM)
- Where: First Christian Church, 2723 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302 map
- Fee: $25 virtual walker, $20 ages 19-70, $5 ages 12-18 and over 70
- Contact: Alive!, (703) 837-9321
- For more information: click here