Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Enjoy cocktails, light fare, and live jazz with DC Law Students in Court, as we salute the D.C. legal community and its commitment to probono service and equal justice for all. This year we will honor Roderic V.O. Boggs, Executive Director of the Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs. With Capitol views from the terrace of Jones Day Law Firm. To register and donate, visit dclawstudents.org.
- When: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 (6:30 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Where: The Terrace at Jones Day Law Firm, 300 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20001 map
- Fee: $150 per person ($75 public interest)
- Contact: http://dclawstudents.org/get-help-2/celebration-of-service/, (202) 638-4798
- For more information: click here