Thursday, October 22, 2015
Join us in celebrating the care, support, and education IMCC provides to thousands of individuals affected by Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments in our Northern Virginia community. This year's Paintings & Pairings event will feature: • Paired hors d'oeuvres with seasonal wines • Delicious three-course seated dinner • Beautiful local paintings and art work for sale • And, of course wonderful silent and live auction items A fantastic live and silent auction will be the highlight of this year's event. You will not want to miss out on the fun; items include everything from a wine tasting dinner for 6, sports memorabilia, local dance lessons or golf outings, or a weekend getaway at a B&B. There will be something for everyone! The Art show will feature the works of several local artists connected with our center and day center participants. These works are also a part of the auction this year.
- When: Thursday, October 22, 2015 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Where: Stacy C. Sherwood Center, 3740 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030 map
- Fee: $100 early bird tickets before Oct. 2nd; $125 tickets Oct. 3 until the event.
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers can help with set-up, auction check-out, and clean up!
- Contact: Robin McGlothin, (703) 204-4664
- For more information: click here