Saturday, March 25, 2017
The PFNCA Symposium is an all day educational program produced by the Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area's Medical Advisory Board to provide information and resources to live well with Parkinson's. Speakers include area physicians who specialize in Parkinson's.
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2017 (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Where: Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA 22042 map
- Fee: TBD
- Volunteer Info: Assist with set up, registration, and general duties during the course of the event.
- Contact: Banu Luu, (703) 734-1017
- For more information: click here