Saturday, November 4, 2017
Friendship Walks is a 1.5 mile fun and peaceful walk around the National Mall focused on ending homelessness in the Washington D.C. region. All proceeds benefit Friendship Place, a nonprofit organization that offers the most effective model for addressing homelessness, with innovative programs that empower participants to rebuild their lives, find homes, get jobs, and reconnect with friends, family, and the community, permanently! Registering for the walk is easy. And you can either walk with us or create your own team by inviting your friends, family, and coworkers. Together, we're going take one big step (several, actually) to ending homelessness in the DC region.
- When: Saturday, November 4, 2017 (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
- Where: National Mall - Lincoln Memorial , 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037 map
- Fee: $30 for adults, $10 students, free for children under 6
- Volunteer Info: Helping with registration and guiding participants.
- Contact: Zack Tobler, (202) 503-2969
- For more information: click here