Monday, February 27, 2017
This multidisciplinary performance will use young people's writing to address issues including immigration, Islamophobia and xenophobia. By highlighting the words of young people through performances by professional artists and connecting with members of the greater DC community, YPT will actively advance its vision of creating social justice in Washington, DC.
- When: Monday, February 27, 2017 (7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Where: Anacostia Playhouse, 2020 Shannon Place SE, Washington, DC 20020 map
- Fee: All tickets are Pay-What-You-Can
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers will serve as ushers at the event, including setting up for the pre-show reception, helping audience members find their seats and cleaning up after the performance.
- Contact: Silence is Violence, (202) 387-9173
- For more information: click here