Monday, May 8, 2017
The New Play Festival is an annual celebration of bold new voices. Each year Young Playwrights’ Theater honors plays from a diverse group of YPT students in a production that celebrates the playwright’s craft. Professional actors, dramaturges and directors collaborate with student writers to create an evening of dynamic theater. YPT is proud to honor the bold, gritty and bright new voices of young writers. 6:30pm Reception 7pm Performance Night 2 features five plays by elementary and middle school students.
- When: Monday, May 8, 2017 (6:30 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Where: Theater J, 1529 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20036 map
- Fee: all tickets are Pay-What-You-Can
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers will help set up and run the reception, check in guests and clean up following the event. All volunteers are welcome to watch the performance.
- Contact: Laura Wood, (202) 387-9173
- For more information: click here